Covington Center for Family Dentistry offers a variety of orthodontics options and treatments for children, teens and adults.
Early/Interceptive Treatment for Kids: To the untrained eye, your children’s teeth may appear straight and their bite aligned, but an orthodontist can detect developing problems that can cause trouble later. With interceptive treatment, we can help:
- Guide your child’s jaw growth
- Reduce the risk of trauma to any protruding teeth
- Fix harmful oral habits
- Improve the appearance of your child’s smile
- Direct growing, permanent teeth toward a better position
- Tweak the way the teeth and lips meet
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends you schedule your child’s first orthodontics visit by age seven. Call the team at our Covington, GA practice today at (678) 306-6000 to find out more, or schedule an appointment online for your child.